You didn't give many clues on the first picture, though. That was a tough one, and I had no idea what you were talking about. I don't have their license plate memorized, you know. sheesh. ;-)
How exciting. Did you get to visit with them at all? I've been a longtime fan of theirs.
didn't you click on the picture and see the large version??? It was RIGHT there on the back of the RV. Sheesh!!
No, we didn't get to visit. I am much too shy, plus we had to get back for our babysitter. We took the oldest two and Rachel. It was an all day conference.
Lots learned, but husband has to get on the same page in order to implement it all.
4 comments:
Yes, of course! We love them!
You didn't give many clues on the first picture, though. That was a tough one, and I had no idea what you were talking about. I don't have their license plate memorized, you know. sheesh. ;-)
How exciting. Did you get to visit with them at all? I've been a longtime fan of theirs.
didn't you click on the picture and see the large version??? It was RIGHT there on the back of the RV. Sheesh!!
No, we didn't get to visit. I am much too shy, plus we had to get back for our babysitter. We took the oldest two and Rachel. It was an all day conference.
Lots learned, but husband has to get on the same page in order to implement it all.
No, I didn't click on the big picture. I just clicked the picture and, ah-ha, now I see it. :-)
I didn't know about them, but have now visited their site....very interesting!
Post a Comment