Saturday, June 06, 2009

wal mart and drunk folk

Just got back from a rousing trip to the Wal Mart. I hate shopping there. It's not that I hate Wal Mart in particular, it's just that it is so huge, and my feet hurt when I get done. And we always spend too much money. I am such a tightwad... This could be TMI, and if so, I apologize. I own one bra. That bra finally bit the dust. So I HAD to go get another one. Can't think about going to church tomorrow without it, can I? LOL. So, got that, a battery for a lantern, and a bunch of food. These kids eat way too much food.

In the line at the check out, there were these two drunk guys buying more beer. One of them was so disgusting that he spit on the floor!!! ICK! We mentioned to the cashier that she might should have not sold it to them, and she said it was hard to tell the difference between drunk and stupid. I see her point. I only pray that they made it to their destination without killing someone. Drunk driving is always bad.

In other, non related to Wal Mart news, we found out that we all fit in one tent! I am so excited. It gives us way more room in the van to only have to carry one tent. We have our full/queen? blowup bed, and 4 littles sleeping with us, and then in the other room, the 4 big kids. It's not even cramped. We won't have to pay for 2 tent spots everywhere we go now. Tightwad rejoices. LOL!

2 comments:

true blessings said...

I undrestand you on that bra thing, if I have several now, it's only cause my mom is a bra freak and she got them for me, even a cheetah pattern one,grrr.LOL

Michelle said...

that is good news.

very funny about stupid vs drunk.